- I have loved the second trimester. My energy is back, and I'm feeling Nugget move.
- Third trimester starts in a few weeks.
- The round ligament pain is mostly gone. I still feel it when I roll over in bed but then it's just getting harder to roll over period.
- According to John, I've started snoring. Which he is not exactly excited about.
- I feel like I should just move into the bathroom as much time as I've been spending in there. I'll pee before I leave work and then in the 35 minutes or so it takes me to get home, I have to pee again.
- She must be lying on a nerve because I have this sharp pain that I get in my lower back/butt area when I move a certain way. Sometimes it's on the left side, sometimes the right. So at least it's not the same side all the time, right?
- My gestational diabetes test is in a few weeks. I'm a little nervous about it but thankfully have been too busy with work and the holidays to really spend too much time thinking about it. Though I imagine as we get closer to that appointment my anxiety will grow.
- John's been able to feel Nugget move as well a couple times now.
- We have decided on a name. Actually, we've known what her name will be for a couple months now. But we've decided to keep it secret until she's born.
- The oh so fun process of finding a daycare has begun.
- The nursery is almost done being painted. I'll be sure to share pics when it is finished.
Thursday, December 20, 2012
I have been remiss to blog about how my pregnancy is going. I'm not entirely sure why. It's probably at least in part that I don't want to turn this blog into a "mommy blog." So to make up for that, here's an update via bullets.