I remember feeling so busy at the beginning of the year. But that's nothing compared to the last couple months.
For a lot of people, 2009 has been a rough year. One worth writing off as quickly as they can. For us at the Mochaface household, it's been a fantastic year compared to 2008. Main reason being both DF and I spent the entire 12 months of 2009 employed. W00t!
There were some other things too (This is the requisite end-of-the-year list recapping key posts. Feel free to skip down to the bottom, there's video!)...
1. I picked up cross stitching again to make Christmas stocking I never finished. Instead I made a sampler for my sister and her new husband.
2. I fell in love with a web site.
3. My sister got married.
4. We bought a house and DF and I moved in together.
5. I read some great books. Also read some horrible, bad, not-so-good books.
6. We went to Boston.
7. I met 75% of my high school 10 Years From Now goals.
8. We adopted Cooper.
9. We got engaged.
10. We started home improvements. For now just in terms of painting but hopefully there's more to come.
11. All of the planning and fun - and yes even the stress which manifested in some crazy dreams - that goes along with #9.
12. Had a high blood pressure scare - also related to #9.
13. Survived my 10 year high school reunion.
14. Had some revelations.
15. Bought my dream shoes.
16. I had some iPod trouble, the most recent chapter I haven't had a chance to tell you about yet.
Thank you for being here. I don't know if I would have kept this up for as long as I have if you didn't come.
And now, a video I spent all last night putting together. Watch it. Cause I didn't stay up late for you to skip it.
UPDATED: I think I've fixed the music. Not my first choice of songs but it was the only one I got to work. Soundtrack: "Your Winter" by Sister Hazel. This is my first video compilation of pictures so some pictures may be fuzzy. Be kind, I'm still learning. Enjoy and Happy New Year!!