- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
My 6 Things:
- When I empty the dishwasher, I put the just cleaned dishes in the bottom or back of the cabinet pushing the ones that are already in there towards the front so they're the first used. I guess my philosophy for this is that every dish is being equally used. Same thing when I put away laundry.
- I'm born and raised a Texan and have lived here most of my life. Except for the two fantastic years I spent in Boston going to graduate school. Those two years taught me so much about myself and life. Though I love Texas and can't imagine living anywhere else (well actually I can but I don't because this is family, this is home), part of me misses Boston so much that at times it takes my breath away thinking about it.
- The pinkie finger on my right hand doesn't lay flat. When I place my hand on a table or other flat surface, my pinkie finger makes a sort of peak. I can push it down to lay flat, but as soon as I release it, it pops back up.
- I've changed more tires than just about everyone I know. Seriously, at least 12. And 4 of those in the past year. Of course the upside of this is that I can change my own tire in under 15 minutes.
- I still have all my Belle dolls, porcelain figures and other stuffed characters from the movie Beauty and the Beast. I can't seem to make myself give them away as Beauty and the Beast is still one of my all-time favorite movies.
- I knew how to line dance by the age of 10. When I was little, I danced. Ballet, tap, jazz, clogging. And we'd often be asked to perform at various festivals, fairs, nursing homes, etc around the city. Our studio had a standing engagement every Thursday night at a country western bar. And groups were assigned a certain Thursday a month. With my mom, sister, brother and I all dancing, we often spent at least 2 Thursdays a month - often 3 - at this bar. After we'd perform, there would be line dancing and we often stayed for a song or two. So now whenever Boot Scootin' Boogie plays at a wedding or whatnot, you will find my sister, brother and me on the dance floor doing what we learned way back when.
Who I'm Tagging:
Okay, I believe that makes 6 things about me. Now I get to tag people. I'll think I'll tag Michele, Lindsey, Jennifer, Jen, Jess and you. Have fun!