What I loved about this episode:
- Richard and the rest of the Others finally showing up after remaining hidden for the majority of this season.
- The looks on Sun and Jin's faces when they see Michael on the freighter, and Michael's pleading for understanding from them on his situation.
- Sun standing up to her father and taking his power away from him. I'm not a big fan of Sun but that moment and the look of defeat on his face was awesome.
- Reappearance of the numbers on Hurley's car.
- Jack finding out about Claire being his sister and looking like he finally feels guilty for whatever the rest of the survivors are going through (or went through) on the Island after the six of them got off.
- The reunion of Sayid and Nadia.