1. Teeny porny scenes in this episode. Bookended at both ends like the episode with McSteamy in bed. Wish McSteamy was in the porny scenes. It would've made them better.
2. I think I prefer dark and twisty Meredith to bright and shiny. She's even more annoying bright and shiny, and I didn't think that was possible.
3. George is right. Modest doesn't look right on Christina. But then the guilt she's carrying has been such a burden she's so stressed she's going to break soon. And it looks like next week might be it, or at least a big step in that direction.
4. This case with the girl that got run over by her nanny, and she constantly asks for her nanny and not her mom was a perfect case for Meredith and Miranda to work on together. Meredith still has mommy issues. They've been glossed over all season because first there was the triangle and then McDreamy had to get through his issues. And now that that part is sealed up, we can focus on the mommy issues. And Miranda as a new mom struggles with the guilt of leaving her baby for a job she loves and is good at. I don't envy her position. That's got to be one of the hardest decisions to make in a lifetime. You want to do what's right for your kid but you also need to be sure you're taking care of yourself in the process.
5. I have never heard a man call his pecs "twins" before. I've called my own breasts twins, I've heard men call other women's breasts twins, but never a man call his own (or for that matter another man's). I found hilarious! And the whole talking in third person thing is rather annoying if the person is being serious. But if they're joking around about it, it actually seems like it'll be fun. Like with Izzie and Alex. Plus it's a way to distance yourself from the conversation if you have to say or do something that you don't quite have the courage to do but should only be used in light situations.
6. Best line/scene of the episode: "This is why I don't work with interns" Sloane - when he sees Izzie with one hand on Alex's pec and one hand on the pec of the patient.
7. Looks like Callie, Addison & Miranda are the older and wiser version of Meredith, Izzie and Christina. I admit, I like that the three of them (the former) are all friends. It's nice to see Callie with friends. It makes her a little less creepy.
8. And Alex finally admits he still has feelings for Izzie. I am liking Alex more and more with each episode. I love the story arc they've put him on and I really hope we see him change specialties.