The producers also mentioned some questions fans will want to keep in mind while we wait for Season 4 to start:
- Did anyone else besides Jack and Kate make it off the island?
- Who was in the coffin in Season 3's final episode?
- Why was Jack so upset by this person's death? Could it be Claire?
Also, some casting news from LOST reveals they're looking for actors for two new, recurring characters (perhaps the people on the tanker...Other Others?):
- Russell: described as a brilliant mathematician in his late thirties who is "capable of great insights and has a tremendous knowledge across various scientific fields." Unfortunately, he tends to be too direct for his own good, and as a result, his personal relationships don't always add up. Russell is scheduled to turn up in Episode 1.
- Charlotte: a hot twentysomething who is said to be "precocious, loquacious and funny... a very successful academic who also knows how to handle herself in the real world." She, too, has a tough time relating to people. Beneath the surface, there's "lots of repressed and pent-up emotions." Charlotte will debut in Episode 2.
Rumors are circulating right now that Kristin Bell (from Veronica Mars) is being considered for the role of Charlotte.
Also, the producers have released this training video for a new Dharma station: The Orchid.