Sorry for the delay folks, with the holiday I didn't get a chance to see the episode until today. BTW - Gig'em Aggies!!! 12-7 over the Longhorns! A six-year streak finally broken. Okay, now back to your regularly scheduled program.\
1. I'm glad that Burke's secret didn't come out because they killed someone on the table. I was nervous it was going to come to that. And Burke and Christina broke up. So sad as I loved them together but it would never have worked long term.
2. Might we be seeing an Alex/Addison romance in the future? It would definitely seem that way, especially because of that lingering look. I'm not really on that bandwagon yet because only last week they brought up his feelings for Izzie. Maybe he'll finally realize he needs to change his specialty when they hook up?
3. Poor George. I hated to see him freak out on Izzie and Callie like that but the man had three major revelations in such a short period of time that he just couldn't process it all at once. I know if I had found out that the guy I was dating had slept with a sleazy hot girl, that the person I admired as a mentor and a friend had lied about his/her working abilities and was putting lives at stake and that my father had major cancer and heart problems, I would definitely be a bit on the snappy edge.
4. The blame game. It seems as if everyone somehow involved with Burke's hand/surgery is blaming everyone else while silently blaming themselves. It lends itself to a nasty situation.
5. Only 10 extra minutes, are you kidding me? The way the promo sounded I thought we were getting an extra hour. But only 10 minutes! I was disappointed.
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!