For all you Grey's Anatomy addicts like me, my first impressions from the first episode of the third season:
1. Loved the flashbacks. Finally, we got a chance to see the major events that caused the avalanche. And besides Meredith on the merry-go-round, I felt they were all relevant.
2. Dr. Bailey, aka the Nazi. I loved getting to see the human side of her. I almost lost it several times during this episode. Mainly, when she had to identify Denny and then she apologized, and when she told Omar his wife didn't make it and later she's sitting in the hallway because she doesn't have the strength to move. LOVED IT!
3. Dr. Burke. WTF! We only got to see him in the last few minutes of the episode. I would have preferred much more Burke time. Also, not a big fan of Christina's "don't die". When the scene began, I thought here we go, we're going to get to see the human side of Christina. And then she said that cheesy line, and it totally ruined it.
4. FINN! I adore Finn. And I'm going to state here for the record, I think Meredith should choose Finn. But what I think she's going to do....choose McDreamy. And if there's a race or a ring, I'm throwing my hat in. I heart Finn!
5. Izzy, perfect.
6. Addison, perfect.
7. The way the first half was shot I got the feeling like everyone was going about the day without a clue as to what's going on or what to do, especially all the scenes at the hospital. But at the house with Izzy, I was there right along with her and moving slowly. And for some reason, those feeling disappeared later in the show. I no longer felt the anguish of the day after that night where everything seemed to happen. That's a shame. I would have liked to have seen that carried throughout the episode. It really drew me in as a viewer and made me part of the team.
So, what do you guys think? I needed some other topics to blog about besides Harry, so I thought I'd throw in some of my views regarding Grey's. Should I continue throughout the season? What did you like? What didn't you like? What would you like to see?